In Ann Arbor, green typically isn’t our favorite color (Go Blue!). However, for St. Patrick’s Day, we’ll make an exception, especially when it comes to a celebration. We’ve gathered a round-up of the best spots to celebrate.
- Conor O’Neills: Live entertainment starts at 7:00am! Listen to live music, bag pipers, Irish dancers and enjoy a full Irish menu. Celebrations referred to as ‘St. Practice Day’ will also be taking place on Saturday, March 14, with the pub opening at 10:00am.
- Cleary’s Pub: This great Irish pub will be serving up Irish food with some outstanding music. Cleary’s opens at 11 am.
- Bill’s Beer Garden: St. Patrick’s Day is opening day for Bill’s Beer Garden! They’ll be open from 5-9pm with have fire pits and authentic Irish coffee. Special guests include the San Street food cart and representatives from Wolverine Brewing, Great Lakes Brewing and New Holland will be celebrating with swag.
- Dominick’s: Head over to celebrate with Dominick’s green drinks and famous sangria on their backyard patio.
- Arbor Brewing Company Microbrewery: Celebrate at ABC’s Annual St. Patrick’s Day event at their microbrewery and outdoor beer garden in Ypsilanti.
- Arbor Brewing Company Brewpub: Start your celebrations off at 10 am for ABC's 'Top of the Morning Party' with a special brunch menu and morning Happy Hour until noon! Join in the evening for live music from 7-10 pm.
Looking for some great Irish gear to don while celebrating? Check out Real Irish, a retail store selling Irish apparel and merchandise located in the Arbor Hills shopping area.