It's been a chilly winter here in Ann Arbor. Chillier than what we Ann Arborites are used to. Plus, we just heard that our friend Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow indicating we're in for six more weeks of winter.
However, have no fear. There is plenty to do and explore without needing to venture outside too much.
Here's our list, and belive us, it's only a start.
Explore our museums and tour a local factory!
- The Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum
- The University of Michigan Museum of Art
- The University of Michigan Kelsey Museum of Archaeology
- The JIFFY Mix Factor Tour
- Ypsilanti Automotive Heritage Museum
Experience Nature Inside!
Grab the front seat for world-class musical performances and theatrical shows.
- The Ark
- The Blind Pig
- The University Musical Society
- Performance Network Theatre
- The Purple Rose Theatre
- The Encore Musical Theatre Company
- The Michigan Theater
Shopping you way through Ann Arbor's unique shops!