Have you ever attended the Ann Arbor Film Festival (AAFF)?
If you haven't, you've truly been missing out.
Here's just a few stats...
- The longest-running independent and experiential film festival in North America.
- The AAFF receives more than 2,500 submissions annually from more than 65 countries.
- AAFF awards present more than $20,000 in cash and film stock/services to filmmakers.
- Housed at the Historic Michigan Theater in downtown Ann Arbor.
We spoke with the AAFF Director, Leslie Raymond to get the scoop on what you don't want to miss. She and her team gave us three ways to get the most out of the AAFF.
- Get a pass! The AAFF offers passes to attendees, which gets you into each and every day of the festival!
- Take advantage of the AAFF free events! You can experience some of the films for free.
- Make plans to see these headlining films!
Decline of Western Civilization I
Friday March 28, 5:00pm
Los Angeles Plays Itself
Saturday March 29, 12:30pm
Saturday March 29, 5:00pm
Sunday March 30, 3:15pm
Joining us for the full festival? Book a room at one of our local accommodations! Click here to learn more about which accommodations are offering hotel specials!
*Photo credit to Mark Gjukich