Fall is coming, but that doesn’t mean you have to hide out indoors. Get out from under those blankets, put away the hot chocolate, and get outside to participate in one of these awesome 5ks! Be prepared to dress up in costume or to be covered with color, because each of these 5ks comes with its’ own unique twist.
- Color Vibe 5k - Aug 24. Bring your family and friends and get tagged with color as you run! You’ll be blasted with color as you run by each station during the race. Be sure to wear white!
- Super Run - Sep 6. Come to this run dressed as your favorite superhero! Featuring family friendly giveaways and activities while supporting charities, the Super Run is a great way to be a real-life hero!
- Colors of Cancer 5k - Sep 13. This event will promote exercise for all capabilities, happiness for all personalities, and awareness for all of the colors of cancer. Come dressed in white and by the end of the race, you’ll be covered in color!
- Run Scream Run - Oct 11. Running in costume while being chased by a scary guy with a chainsaw may get you a new personal record... Come to Wiard's Orchards for a thrilling race! Featuring a 5k, 10k, cider mill mile and costume contests!
- Turkey Trot - Nov 27. This race is for everyone looking to get into the holiday spirit. Race around downtown Ann Arbor dressed like a turkey or a pilgrim, or don your ugliest sweater—you might even win the ugly sweater contest!