Small-town Milan is located just 20 miles south of Ann Arbor. Best known for the Milan Dragway and Michigan’s finest Bluegrass Festival, Milan is also the home of Original Gravity, a craft brewery offering their on-site brewed beers.
Day Trip Intinerary
If you choose for visit Milan for just a day, here is what we suggest.
- Visit the Hack House – A historic house museum from the Victorian-era.
- Grab lunch and a beer at Original Gravity.
- If visiting during the warmer months, check out a race at the Milan Dragway.
Weekend Trip Intinerary
If you are in Milan for the weekend, here is what we suggest in addition to the activities listed above. (For accommodations, click here!) .
- Stay at the Sleep Inn & Suites for the weekend!
- Plan your trip for the weekend of a festival. This way you’ll have time to enjoy the festival and everything else that Milan has to offer! For more information about Milan events, visit MilanChamber.org. Below you’ll find a small list of Milan festivals.
- If you are visiting in the fall, take a trip to Talladay Farms Corn Maze and take the challenge!
- Stop by next door to Talladay Farms to visit family-owned Wasem’s Fruit Farm.
Don’t miss these events –