The Ann Arbor area includes six unique and vibrant communities all located no more than 20 miles from Ann Arbor.
The Ann Arbor area encompasses six neighboring communities with unique and historic attractions, vast and picturesque outdoor recreation areas and lively small-town downtowns.
These six communities—all located no more than 20 miles from Ann Arbor—include Ypsilanti, Chelsea, Milan, Dexter, Saline and Manchester.
Learn what makes each community distinctly unique and plan your trip to the one that fuels your travel fever. And remember, you don’t have to pick just one.
- Explore historic and progressive Ypsilanti
- Get a behind the scenes look at JIFFY Mixes in Chelsea
- Don't miss the drag races at the track in Milan
- Head outside and enjoy nature's beauty in Dexter
- Stroll the streets of downtown Saline for great restaurants and shopping
- Venture to Manchester to enjoy their famous chicken broil