Visiting Ann Arbor during some of the cooler months? Ann Arbor has some delicious hot beverages from delicious, local coffee to high-quality German loose-leaf teas!
Here are some of our recommendations, perfect to warm up any visit!
- Stop by Comet's Coffee for some of the best coffee around. Comet's Coffee is located in Nickels Arcade, between State Street and Maynard Street. Nickels Arcade is America's first covered mall!
- Taste premium coffees from all over the world at Might Good Coffee. Trust us, it's mighty good. Mighty Good Coffee is located on Main Street near Miller Avenue.
- Stop by the Zingerman's Deli for a tasty, hot cup of Zingerman's coffee.
- Choose from 180 loose teas at TeaHaus, located right near Kerrytown on 4th Avenue. While you sip on a hot cup of tea, enjoy a fresh macaron! Macaron flavors change each month!
- Sneak upstairs of Crazy Wisdom, and check out their tearoom! Choose from over 100 varieties of tea!
OTHER GREAT CAFES