The Ann Arbor Film Festival returns to the Michigan Theater for their 53rd Annnual festival March 24-29. Known for being the longest-running independent and experimental film festival in North America, the festival was founded in 1963! The six-day festival features one hundred new films in juried programs as well as opportunities to hear from filmmakers, gallery installations and panel discussion! More details to come on the panel discussions and workshops they have planned.
Thinking of visiting for the festival? Check out our list of tips!
- Stay the night! Enjoy a stay at any of our local hotels, or book a stay at Weber's Inn as a part of their Ann Arbor Film Festival package!
- Purchase a pass to the festival! This is the best way to see as many films as you can. Passes available for purchase here!
- Make plans to attend the panel discussions and gallery installations!
- Dine at one of Ann Arbor's fantastic restaurants while in town!
- When in town, use the hashtag #VisitAnnArbor to share your experiences with us!
For more information on the Ann Arbor Film Festival, visit here.