In addition to high-quality artists, you'll also experience a variety of free entertainment during your visit ranging from live music to family-friendly activities to performance artists.
Three Music Stages To Pick From
- The Art Fair Main Stage - featuring Kerri Lynn Roche - Saturday, July 22nd, 6:30 p.m.
- Fountain Stage - located on Ingalls Mall, between East Washington and N. University
- Ann Arbor Summer Art Fair Stage - located in the Palio Parking lot, corner of Main & William
Art Activity Zones
- Mixed- Media Mosaics - Detroit Institute of the Arts (DIA)
- Legoland - Legoland Discovery Center
- Fantastic Figurines - Cranbrook Art Museum
- Dancing Dinosaurs - University of Michigan Museum of Natural History
- Multiple Art Activities - Flipside Art Studio
- The Art Demo Zone is located under the big maples on North University, Thursday through Saturday 11:00-8:00 p.m. and Sunday from 12:00-4:00 p.m.
- Chalk Talk with David Zinn - watch him work live on Thursday, July 20 and Sunday, July 23 from 1:00-3:00 p.m. at Liberty and Fifth Ave.