Destination Ann Arbor is a 501(c)6 not-for-profit organization whose mission is to enhance the economy of the Ann Arbor area, and Washtenaw County in general, through the promotion of the area as a destination for day and overnight visitors.
Destination Ann Arbor will accomplish this mission through the following objectives:
- Generate positive awareness of the Ann Arbor area as a destination of choice for travelers
- Stimulate interest and desire on the part of consumers to take action and visit
- Maximize the length and frequency of stays
- Increase the business volume of the area’s tourism business partners
- Proactively support development of additional tourism products
- Maintain a research base for the area’s tourism industry
- Create positive awareness, support and participation in Destination Ann Arbor and its marketing programs
- Empower members of the local hospitality industry to address workforce challenges
Our staff is here to assist you with planning your next meeting or with helpful tips for your next trip. Contact us at email@example.com or call 734-995-7281.