Ann Arbor’s Downtown Development Association (DDA) provides a diversity of parking options to meet downtown’s ever-changing needs. Public parking is conveniently located throughout the downtown area and is very easy to access. Moreover, there are 50 downtown businesses that validate parking for their customers, so make sure to ask! Also, note that parking at all of these lots are FREE on Sundays.
MAJOR PARKING STRUCTURES
There are 6 larger parking structures downtown. They are $1.10/hour, unless indicated otherwise.
- Ann & Ashley Parking Structure (hourly parking until 4 pm, $3 flat rate entry fee after 4 pm M-F & all day Sat.)
- Forest Ave Parking Structure
- Fourth & Washington Parking Structure Fourth & William Parking Structure
- Liberty Square (Tally Hall) Parking Structure (hourly parking until 3 pm, $3 flat rate entry fee after 3 pm M-F & all day Sat.)
- Maynard Parking Structure
- Library Lane Underground Parking Structure (Offers electric charging stations)
There are 9 metered lots throughout the downtown. Cost: $1.40/hour, Monday through Saturday, 8am-6pm. Free on evenings, Sundays and all federal holidays observed by City employees.
- Meter locations near downtown Ann Arbor - view this map to find Meter and E-park parking options near the downtown area
Rates: $1.30/hour for the first three hours. $1.50/hour after the first three hours.
For this lot, you receive a ticket upon entry and pay at the automated machine before exiting. Rates: $1.30/hour for the first three hours. $1.50/hour after the first three hours.
MOTORCYCLE/MOPED & SCOOTER PARKING
Motorcycle and moped scooter parking is currently available free of charge in designated areas throughout the DDA District and The U of M Campus. Locations include: the Fourth and William structure (off the Fourth Avenue entrance), the Maynard Structure (off Thompson St. entrance), the Forest structure (off of Forest St.) and in the Ann and Ashley structure (off of Ashley St).
PARKING TICKETS & TOWING INFORMATION
For information on residential parking permits, parking tickets, and towing, please see the City of Ann Arbor Public Services page.
See comprehensive parking information at the Ann Arbor DDA website.